In today’s world, the internet plays a vital role and especially from the time when Social Media was first invented and brought up here in the world. But the social media craze started when in 2003 Mark Zuckerberg developed an app name Facebook and from then people are crazy about social media. People just love spending time in front of their screens and surf social media to stock their family and friends.
But there are certain community guidelines which you have to follow while you comment or do some activity on Facebook, because if you don’t then they will just Disable your Facebook account, and then you have nowhere to go for scrolling and spending time on. Don’t worry because everything has a solution and here we are giving you that solution for free. So here you will learn how to recover a disabled Facebook account.
In case if you have just deactivated your Facebook account then you can retrieve it by just logging into it by putting up the credentials they ask for. Though if your Facebook account is disabled then you have to appeal to get your account back, they may or may not grant you access to appeal. And if you have permanently deleted your account more than 30 days ago, you can’t recover it.
How to recover if you disabled your own account?
1. First go to https://facebook.com. This will open the Facebook home page.
- In case you have temporarily deactivated your account, you can recover it whenever you like by logging back in, or by using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. If you choose the option to permanently delete your account, you will have a 30-day window during which you can reactivate your account.
- If your account has been nominated for deletion for more than 30 days, it is gone, and you can’t recover it. So try creating a new Facebook account.
2. Enter your email address or phone number.
Use the email address or phone number associated with the account you deactivated.
3. Enter your Facebook password.
Now type the password you use to log in to Facebook in the “Password” section.
- Just in case you don’t remember your password, click on forgot password, and follow the on-screen instruction to reset it.
4. Click Login
If your password is accepted, you will be logged back into your account.
5. Click Cancel Deletion if prompted. If you deleted your account and it is been fewer than 30 days since doing so, you will have the option to cancel the deletion.
If Facebook Disabled Your Account
1. Make sure that your account is actually disabled by Facebook. So for that go to the Facebook website at https://facebook.com and log in with your credentials. If a message pops up that says “Account Disabled“, your account is being blocked by Facebook, which means you can send in an appeal.
2. Now navigate to Facebook’s official investigation form. If you still believe your account disabled was as an error, you will use this form to request that Facebook further investigate the issue.
3. Now enter your email address and password in the login with an account that is disabled so make sure it is associated with it. And also make sure on that phone number or email address because the Facebook team will use that method to convey the message to you or communicate with you.
4. Type your name which you use in your Facebook account into the “Your Full name” field.
5. Upload a picture of your ID. So it can be a driver’s license, a learner’s permit, or a passport. And to do so:
- Take a picture of your ID’s front and back and move it to your computer. And then you can use your iPhone and Android phone to snap the picture, attach it to an email message to yourself, and then download the attachment to your PC or Mac
- Click Choose Files
- Select the pictures to upload.
- Now click open.
6. Add details to your appeal. In the “Additional info” field near the bottom of the page, enter any extra information that you think “Facebook Management” should know
7. Click send. You can navigate this button on the bottom right side of the form. And then your appeal will be sent to Facebook. And if they decide to revoke the deactivation, they will send you a message letting you know that your account is now available to access.
As you all know, in this entire article, you have been told the complete process of how to open a disabled Facebook account or how to recover which you can open your Facebook account by the following step. We have told you this process in the easiest way because nowadays people do wrong activity on Facebook, because of that Facebook account is closed and then it is not open from us, so we have made this process available to you so that you can easily make your Facebook account Can open.
Best For You-